To all our customers,
Some information below on what Shurgard Denmark is doing to participate in the national effort to limit the spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
The health and safety of our customers and staff members are our top priority and we are closely following the recommendations from the government.
In order to continue to serve our customers and employees effectively, we have taken the following set of measures:
Change to reception hours as of 28th of December
- Our phone line remains open Monday to Friday from 9.00 until 18.00 and on Saturday from 10.00 until 16.00
- We also remain at your service by mail.
- Please also use our contact form to get in touch.
Renting a storage unit
- You can continue to make online reservations for your storage unit.
- Our team will help you proceed with the rental contract via phone or email.
- You can still move in to your storage unit. No need to go to the shop for your move-in process.
Purchase of packing materials
- Please call us on 80-71 80 27 to purchase packing materials.
Access to your storage unit
- Access hours remain unchanged, you can visit your storage unit as usual.
Hygienic measure in our facilities
- We maintain our cleaning measures in the most frequented places / surfaces: entrance code key pads, door handles, keyboards and elevators…
- Hand soap is provided in the toilets in order for customers to regularly wash their hands.
Future developments of these measures will be posted on our website.